This digital form should be used by University Supervisors to report the results of Clinical Practice Observations for teacher candidates in the Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and SPED programs.
At the end of this digital form, you will be asked to upload your completed Observation Report.
Thank you for working with the Cal Poly School of Education to implement our Clinical Practice Observation Rubric (revised summer 2019).
The score entry that you provide on this form is helpful to the School of Education for analyzing:
- Areas of strength across the Prioritized Skills
- Areas for additional instruction and remediation
- Areas of significant disparity or confusion
- Teacher candidate growth and development over time in SOE
- Teacher candidate achievement and ability across SOE programs
- Required annual reporting for grant funded projects
In order to fill out this digital form, you will need to first complete an observation of a teacher candidate using the SOE Clinical Practice Observation Rubric and the Observation Tool for notetaking and evidence collection.
If you need to submit a correction to an observation or check on the status of a submission, please email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.